- United Orcish Tribes of Gorholl - Gorholl was an alliance of orcs driven into the harsh Desert of Lexighor by hostility from other Eidynese settlers. It was destroyed during the Demon Wars.
- Orcish Alliance of New Gorholl - New Gorholl was a rump state comprising the remnants of Gorholl following the Demon Wars.
- Archei Clans - The Archei Clans were dwarves who dwelt in the Archei mountain range on the western coast of Lexighor. They had poor relations with Gorholl.
- Ythulian Monarchy - An elvish civilization centered around the World Tree.
- Golden Empire of Creation - The civilization of abominations, headquartered in Dhelarushick, was once present in great numbers in Lexighor; Later, following the Abomination Crusades, abominations were no longer found in Lexighor.
In the ancient past, the native races of Khyorgan, the sentinels, abominations, and qilin were among the first mortals to walk on the face of the continent. Thousands of years later, the first immigrant races would arrive to Khyorgan from Valordyn. The two largest groups were the humans and the elves. The humans, such as the Kess and Adonbaxi, were an industrious and diverse people, likely the most numerous, who would settle the many forests and grasslands of Obreidhion and Andavronia. The elves, a race of man with extreme adaptive properties, settled the northern Khios Mountains and Amacata Desert of Obreidhion. Two other races that came alongside them, however, the dwarves and the orcs, instead set their sights on Lexighor.
The dwarves were the first to arrive there, staking out mines in the mountainous region of Archei. At home in mountainous regions, they mined up bounties of gold, Ekati, and other precious materials. Archei was also known for its advanced technology.
The orcs, on the other hand, did not choose this region for being hospitable, but instead because they were beleaguered in other regions by poor relations with other races. Even once in Lexighor, the Archei clans were not particularly welcoming to them, and the orcs found themselves essentially banished into living in the barren Desert of Lexighor, where they would go on to found the United Orcish Tribes of Gorholl.
Later, the Gomchar Empire would collapse, and the Abomination Crusades would eradicate the abomination presence from all of southern Khyorgan. This would hardly bring peace to the immigrant races of Lexighor, however, as the Demon Wars would ravage Erudite. Gorholl was destroyed, later replaced by the much smaller Orcish Alliance of New Gorholl.
- Main article: Bossniri
Bossniri was a jungle region, home to the World Tree.
Desert of Lexighor
- Main article: Desert of Lexighor
The desert of Lexighor made up most of Lexighor's mass. A nearly-inhospitable and dangerous wasteland even in comparison to the Amacata Desert, the abominations once roamed this desert until they returned home to Dhelarushick following the Abomination Crusades of King Matharis IV.
Orcish peoples who migrated to Khyorgan during the Immigration Era were forced into this desert by the races of Man after several decades of conflict between the two.
Archei was a mountain range in the western parts of Lexighor, it is home to the Archei Clans.
Mexighirikth was a mountain range on the southern edge of the Desert of Lexighor.
|Islands and archipelagos|