The god Ouroboros arrived from unknown parts and dreamed up a world full of life. He brought his dream to life in the form of the United Plane and brought gods and mortals unto the world. A mysterious event known as the Shattering caused the United Plane to be separated into smaller planets cause these old gods to disappear once more leaving the rest of mortal kind to live on their own with only the guidance of a handful of powerful artifacts known as Aard'Vorn.
Erudite Tales is a fantasy universe centering around the world of Erudite. It has several continents including Eidyn, Khyorgan, Brumal, and Emsius.
|Erudite Tales is written in the style of high fantasy. It features technology both magical and conventional in a steampunk setting. A myriad of different mythical creatures such as elves and dwarves inhabit this universe.
- Creation Era - The god name Ouroboros creates Erudite
- United Plane - All of creation exists as one, enormous world.
- The Shattering - The world is destroyed to save it from the Great Old One. The fragments of the world become modern Erudite.
- Rise of Mortals - Mortals discover the Aard'Vorn and use it to shape Erudite to their own liking.
- Ekati World War - A cataclysmic war waged by the Kingdom of Leir results in the destruction of nearly all ekati in the world.
- The New Age - With the events of the past now fading into legend, conventional technology has mostly replaced magic. However, ancient artifacts from bygone eras still appear from time to time.