Second Galactic Senate
The Galactic Senate (also known as the Second Galactic Senate) was one of the major governing bodies of the Crucible Galaxy. Modified from the Imperial Alliance, the Galactic Senate was overhauled to be a government that could resolve disputes between civilizations all across the galaxy. While being influenced heavily from the Union of Eteno Socialist States and the Karalian Empire, a more neutral location of Domum Regimen was chosen as the main headquarters.
Secondary members joined after the Senate was initially founded.
- Delson Hegemony
- Dragandr Meritocratic Monarchy
- Uramund Royal Alliance
- United Provinces of Darya
- Second Drussiray Empire
- Ashadra Confederacy
Each member had at least one senator to represent their faction.
- High Senator Rith Ko'naddos
- Representative Ezemar Slawomir (Union of Eteno Socialist States)
- Ambassador Muryiam Legatu (Karalian Empire)
- Asca Bn Ar Gin Dalm (Delson Hegemony)
- Emissary Janus'Romanum
- Lanton Otan olFuror (United Provinces of Darya)
- Main article: History of the Second Galactic Senate