Marked for review
This article has been marked for review. It may need to be significantly altered to fit the established continuity.
Reason: This religion is suspiciously like the Norse Religion
The Khathic religion is a common religion among Vaikan. Like Jamzezism, it is polytheistic, but with different gods.
- Levenslang - Levenslang is attributed as the creator of the universe. He is perceived as being omnipotent and all powerful. It is believed he has a plan for all life in the universe.
- Jormun - Jormun is a shadowy serpent said to be a watcher of all life. He is also a god of death, said to be the reaper of souls.
- Toorn - Toorn is the incarnation of the wrath of Levenslang. Should he be unleashed, the Final Battle will take place among gods and men.
The Khathics view the universe as a cosmic web which intertwines all worlds together.
- Foldgarde - The world of the Vaikan
- Tuinheim - An oceanic world filled with frog people
- Drekiheim - A warm, tropical world filled with dragons
- Brennaheim - A desert world filled with three-legged termites.
- Augaheim - The center of the universe, where Levenslang lives.
- Duivelheim - The world of demons.
- Himinngarde - The afterlife
- Feigrheim - The wasteland world
Khathics believe in an afterlife called Himmingarde. Himinngarde consists of a great snowy mountain with a longhall at the base. Those who died honorably will dine here and enjoy a good drink until an event known as the Final Battle will take place.
The Final Battle is believed to be a final war between Toorn and the spirits of the soldiers who died honorably in battle.