Eidyn is a continent on Erudite.
Eidyn is largely dry and cold as the plate has more land than it does water. Most of the landscape consists of deserts, plains and forests. Despite this, the size of Eidyn makes it a diverse landscape in terms of biomes.
- North Eidyn
- Frozen Vale
- East Teleios
- Sky Pass
- Central Eidyn
- Verdant Wilderness
Eidyn has only one ocean known as the Leviathan Areas.
Native sapient races
- Human - Humans are the most widespread of races in Eidyn.
- Frost Elf - The only native elf race in Eidyn. They are descendants of one of the first elves in Eidyn known as Chun.
- Krettin Thuro - Krettin Thuro are insectoids native to Gierkliff.
- Hegaska - Hegaska are an avian race mostly found in southern Leir.
- Dragonmen - Dragonmen are a hybrid between dragons and humans.
- Folium - Folium are a unique, plant-like species native to Varden and Oceanfell.
- Orc - Orcs are the descendants of Demon Ogres that thrived during the Demon-Moroitos War. They were one of the earliest inhabitants of Eidyn.
- Gnome - A prosperous mountain dwelling race of small human-like creatures.
- Kobold - A race of tiny humanoids that dwell on ships.
- Giant - A race of gigantic humanoids whose very steps cause earthquakes.
- Goblin - A race of large humanoid beasts who have a very organised and opposed culture to manish species.
- Dwarf - Eidyn Dwarfs are short humanoids incapable of using magic. They have build large subterranean cities beneath Eidyn.
- Main article: Timeline of Eidyn
|Regions of Eidyn||
Outerlands • Jotun • Vedfolnir • North Eidyn • Frozen Vale • Teleios • East Teleios • Leir • Sky Pass • Gierkliff • Necronia • Kharnstheim • Central Eidyn • Varden • Verdant Wilderness • Oceanfell • Shuang • Leviathan Areas • Wind Caves