Welcome to the Omniverse Nexus' Help Guide! Here, you can find pages on which we hope you'll find the answers to any questions you have regarding using, editing and creating on the Omniverse Nexus.
Any suggestions for extra information to add to the guide can be placed here.
If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to ask the staff or talk to other users!
Well-rounded contributors are proficient in many tasks. To become one, you must first:
- Learn how to edit and create articles.
- Get a feel for the styles of writing used on the Omniverse Nexus.
- Learn the conventions and rules of pitches to help make yours a success.
- Learn how to upload files and images and add them to pages.
- Understand the purpose of protecting pages.
- Use tight redirects when linking pages together.
- Learn how to use Talk Pages to the benefit of the wiki.
- Implement existing templates and learn to make your own.
- Make fun userboxes for your userpage.
Worldbuilding and Storytelling
- Learn how to integrate your creations into Settings.
- Stay away from cliches.
- Understand what Godmodding is and how to avoid it.
- Practise proper etiquette in using measurements.
- Master the art of creating believable content.
- Understand the terms and conventions of warfare and combat.
- Design characters that are relatable and real.
- Learn how to write about history.